Maggie is always tempting the girls with something decadent, and this is a recipe that’s only ever been shared with her Coven and saved for special occasions, like bachelorette parties or breakups. Pair it with a glass of wine and share it with some friends who can truly appreciate this gooey decadence.
The name of this bread will make sense the minute you bit into it, and she’s offered an idea to get an even bigger orgasm if you’re up for it…
- 1 (14 oz) loaf French or Italian bread*
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small can chopped green chiles for a less spicy bread OR (for a bigger orgasm) 1 small can chopped jalapeños!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
* You can also make this by slicing a baguette and topping individual rounds with the cheese mixture. It just depends on how you want to present it. A loaf is a bit more casual and indulgent, as are the ingredients!
- Preheat broiler and place oven rack in middle of the oven.
- Slice loaf of bread in half horizontally. Spread with butter.
- Place bread, cut side up, on a foil lined cookie sheet and place under broiler for a few minutes till the bread starts to brown. Then put out on the counter to cool. This will keep the bread from getting soggy once topped with cheese mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the cheeses until smooth.
- Stir in the cheeses and mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture over top of cooled loafs.
- Place under the broiler again until nicely browned, about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on the bread, since every oven is different. The cheese mixture should be melted and bubbly and browned.
- Let set for a few minutes once out of the oven and then carefully slice the bread and serve immediately.
Orgasm Bread is always a hit at a party. Slice bread, butter it and stow it back in the bakery bag. Pack cheese mix in an airtight container. Then simply ask to use your friend’s broiler for 5 minutes before serving and you’re set!